« Wi-Fi plans for Central Park delayed |
| A sneak peek at Google's new Chelsea offices »
November 16, 2005
The Wall Street Journal knows blogs
The folks over at Dow Jones must have been drinking the Blog Kool-Aid this weekend -- today's WSJ has a two-page spread on the favorite blogs read by insiders in a number of different industries - ranging from real estate (Curbed) to digital content (Paid Content) to venture capital (Jeff Nolan's Venture Chronicles). In between, there's a description of tax blogs, M&A blogs, economics blogs and insurance blogs. Good stuff. There's even a question of the day meant to draw in even more would-be bloggers: How many blogs do you read weekly?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Internet
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can