« Donald Trump: The New York Times is going to hell |
| An $8 million Estonian spider web on Wall Street »
November 01, 2005
Must-haves for the high-tech marathoner
The New York Post has all the details on the high-tech gadgets and gizmos that you'll be seeing this weekend at the ING NYC Marathon:
"Gearing up for a marathon means more than making sure your shoes are tied these days. Runners in this Sunday's New York City Marathon will wear tinted contact lenses and space-age clothes, check their heart rate on a GPS watch and maybe even inject collagenlike substances into their feet. "
The article has some brief product reviews of some of the more useful items - like the Nike Triax Speed 100 watch, the computer-enabled Adidas-1 shoe, and Nike's MaxSight contact lenses.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: personal tech
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can