« Never mind the bollards, here's Rogers Marvel Architects |
| High-tech fiddlers on the roof »
October 29, 2005
The New York City Marathon podcast
Media Week has the details on the new NYC Marathon podcasts from Runner's World magazine:
"The podcast --available at RunnersWorld.com and on Apple's iTunes-- is being sponsored by the sneaker company Asics and will consist of advice for those 35,000-plus participants set to run the marathon on Sunday, November 6. Runner's World staffers will contribute, including editor in chief David Willey, who will talk about what makes the New York Marathon special, and senior editor Jane Hahn, who will discuss pre- and mid-race nutrition. A total of eight segments are currently planned, with more content planned as the race approaches."
No word yet on whether financial services firm ING will be advertising on the podcasts for the, ahem, ING New York City Marathon.
(photo credit: ING NYC Marathon)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: podcasting
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can