« The Martha Stewart McMansion |
| New high-tech sewing machines »
October 13, 2005
The new video iPod makes the front cover of the New York Post
Smack dab on the front cover of the New York Post: the new video iPod. The paper calls it Apple's "most jaw-dropping iPod yet... a super-sleek gadget that plays music, videos and some of the hottest shows on TV like "Desperate Housewives" and "Lost." A 30-GB version will retail for $299 and a 60-GB version will retail for $399. At the Apple launch party, Steve Jobs offered an ecstatic review of the new video iPod: "This is the best music player we've ever made, We're doing for video what we've done for music — we're making it easy and affordable to purchase and download, play on your computer, and take with you on your iPod."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: personal tech
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can