« New York's new stun gun ban |
| The incredible, shrinking Wall Street Journal »
October 12, 2005
POST A COMMENT
For the price of two movie tickets and a bucket of popcorn, JetBlue will fly you from JFK to Boston
New Yorkers can now fly to Boston for the low-low, introductory price of $25 one-way, thanks to JetBlue. According to the New York Post, the new fare deal is meant to "trumpet the expansion of service from JFK to points around the country, including up to 10 new daily flights between The Big Apple and Beantown." The fares are good for the period November 8 - December 14, not including Thanksgiving.
posted by Dominic Basulto |
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can