« The incredible, shrinking Wall Street Journal |
| In New York City, political bloggers have yet to make an impact »
October 12, 2005
Apple store to open this week in Staten Island
Curbed points out that Staten Island's first-ever Apple store is opening this weekend. There may not be the same type of hoopla surrounding the new Staten Island store opening as there would be for an Apple store opening in midtown or the Flatiron district, but it's still a newsworthy event. Within a week or so, there will no doubt be an upsurge in Staten Island ferry riders sporting white iPod earbuds as they commute into Manhattan each day and a brief article in The New York Times dutifully documenting this micro-trend.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: personal tech
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can