« An online networking site for frequent fliers |
| If you invent it, they will come »
October 05, 2005
The largest celebration of architecture and design in New York history
This weekend, take time to check out Open House New York, a rare opportunity for the public to check out thousands of places of architectural and historic interest across the city. According to the press release for the event, there will be "a preview of the new headquarters for The New York Times, exclusive entry to MoMA’s Conservation Lab, the first public tours ever of Ellis Island’s historic hospital grounds and much, much more." Last year, more than 50,000 people attended Open House New York, making the Target-sponsored event "the largest celebration of architecture and design in city history."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can