« Conservative bloggers in New York City |
| How Columbia University built a world-class Freakonomics department »
October 04, 2005
POST A COMMENT
Martha Stewart knows just what to buy the prisoner on your Christmas shopping list
Maybe Martha thought this up while doing time in the Big House... Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and Sony BMG are teaming up to offer a series of Martha Stewart-branded compilation albums for holidays and special occasions. (We're fairly confident that these albums won't include a cover of "Jailhouse Rock") According to Crain's New York, the first in the holiday series, “Martha Stewart Living Music: The Holiday Collection,” will be a three-disc box set that includes traditional, jazz and classical favories -- in addition to recipe cards, decorating tips and craft ideas.
posted by Dominic Basulto |
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can