« The exotic foreign land otherwise known as Brooklyn |
| Who drives to work in Manhattan? »
September 16, 2005
Donald Trump's ode to small business
Donald Trump says that, at heart, he's really a small business kind of guy. Forget everything you've heard about billion-dollar real estate deals and huge corporations. Small business is where it's at: "I have incredible respect for small business owners. There are millions of them in the United States, and they are a powerful force, driving our economy."
His respect for small business owners is so great, in fact, that he's created a complete suite of learning modules at Trump University to meet all of their educational needs. And, it's all available for the low, low price of just... Well, you get the idea.
(UPDATE: We checked out the Trump University site again, and it looks like Mr. Trump now requires (free) registration to access most of the site's content)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Big Thinkers
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can