« Andrew Rasiej: Technology as the great enabler |
| Corporate raider Carl Icahn wants a Time Warner board seat »
September 10, 2005
Mad Hot Blogroom at the Copacabana
The BlogOn Social Media Summit comes to New York in mid-October. The event is the place to meet for anyone working in the world of blogs, social networking, or RSS. With a month yet to go, a number of big names have already signed up to give presentations at the conference - including Jeff Jarvis, Steve Rubel of Micro Persuasion and Seth Godin.
OK, now ignore the boilerplate for a moment and focus on the essentials: the conference will take place at the Copacabana in New York City. (time to cue the Barry Manilow music) The Copa. The Copa-ca-ba-na... It's gonna be a mad hot blogroom once those bloggers show up at the Copa:
"Forget stuffy hotel ballrooms and conference centers! BlogOn 2005 will be held in style at the legendary Copacabana in New York City, on October 17-18, 2005. Were transforming the upscale supper club complete with palm trees into a social media hub for two days of keynotes, conversations, panel discussions and networking that will be as entertaining as it is informative. All conference sessions and activities will take place at the Copacabana."
Corante is a media sponsor of the event, so look for upcoming announcements about cool things planned before and during the two-day event. Oh, and if Barry Manilow decides to make an appearance, we'll let you know.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can