« Google Maps and NYC subway map mash-up |
| The transformation of traditional media »
September 07, 2005
Snapshots from a Brooklyn to Manhattan subway commute
Park Slope-based photoblogger Travis Ruse has a great series of photos from the New York subway, including this snapshot of a guy holding an unmarked box wrapped in brown paper at Brooklyn's Jay Street station. Hope the NYPD checked this out -- something tells me that if he weren't dressed in a suit and tie and if he were a different ethnicity, the other folks on the subway platform would have scurried off to a different train a long time ago. Hey people, if you see something, say something.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: photoblogging
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can