« On the Internet, I hear voices |
| A subway strap for the Howard Hughes crowd »
August 25, 2005
The bulls and bears are running wild on Wall Street
There's a manhunt on Wall Street tonight. No, it's not a promotion for some reality TV snuff film -- it's a game of urban hide-and-seek taking place at 9pm tonight on Wall Street after all the bankers and traders have gone home. Newmindspace has more on the Wall Street manhunt:
"Manhunt! The totally regressive game of hide and seek with a run-like-mad urban flair. We invite you to join us on Wall Street, to run among cobblestones, winding paths and echoes of the original Dutch colony of New Amsterdam. Hide behind pillars and sprint down brick alleyways, evading capitalists among skyscrapers for a night of summer joy."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Internet
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can