« Rupert Murdoch, back at the helm of the New York Post |
| Gotham City at an economic standstill »
August 10, 2005
Big Blue podcasts
Computerworld has more on IBM's decision to podcast a number of thought leader interviews on a regular basis:
"Big Blue is getting hip. Just a few months after adopting a corporate blogging policy, IBM is latching onto another hot tech trend, podcasting. On Friday the company posted the first podcast in a new series aimed at sharing its researchers' views about the evolution of technology in various fields."
According to IBM, podcasting is a natural way for investors and researchers to stay informed about key developments: "Podcasting is extremely portable and accessible, and can convey information in a way that's easier to absorb than in a lengthy document." For anyone interested, the debut public podcast from IBM is called "IBM and the Future of Driving."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: podcasting
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can