« Shareholder attempts to scuttle Cablevision's $7.9 billion buyout offer |
| Lockhart Steele, caught on video »
July 29, 2005
Quick, delete that e-mail before Eliot Spitzer sees it!
New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer is hunting for more dirt on Dick Grasso, former head of the NYSE, and may have found exactly what he was looking for -- a super-secret second e-mail account that may yield more insider secrets:
"Yesterday, during a routine hearing in New York State Supreme Court, Spitzer's office filed a discovery motion related to an additional e-mail account of Grasso's: firstname.lastname@example.org. A lawyer with the AG's office declined to comment on whether Grasso's primary e-mail account, email@example.com, has yielded evidence aiding their civil suit."
Apparently, Spitzer doesn't realize that there is a third, even more secret, e-mail account that links Grasso to all kinds of phishing scams and viagra rip-offs: firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Wall Street
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can