« Quick, delete that e-mail before Eliot Spitzer sees it! |
| Memo to Wall Street day traders: your account has just been hacked »
July 29, 2005
Lockhart Steele, caught on video
For the blog voyeur in all of us, there's a funky five-minute video of "Lockhart Steele, Big Apple blogger" up at Inman Stories Online. For those of you who don't know him, Lockhart Steele is the founder and creative genius behind Curbed, New York's premier real estate blog. Follow Lockhart around the city as he gets into and out of New York City taxi cabs, walks up and down stairs, and adds a blog entry about Chelsea's proposed High Line development. (Hat tip: Fimoculous)
If you're interested in getting inside the head of another A-list blogger, there's also an interview with Elizabeth Spiers of Media Bistro (and before that, Gawker) over at the 92Y blog. On July 26, Elizabeth participated with a number of media experts, including Bill Grueskin of The Wall Street Journal, on a panel discussion about the future of online media.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Internet
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can