« New York Times editor says the line between newspapers and blogs continues to blur |
| IBM reorganizes IT services unit »
July 21, 2005
Finally, a way to make money from podcasts
If you're into podcasting, this is definitely something to keep an eye on: Click&Buy, a Manhattan-based e-payment service for digital content, is putting the finishing touches on software that will allow podcasters to sell content online for a small fee:
"Consumers will be able to pay for podcasts via credit or debit card when using the Click&Buy service. The software also converts currencies, so consumers do not have to pay currency conversion fees if they are buying a foreign podcast."
Other companies -- including iVillage, ABC.com, Kiplinger and Dolphins Gym -- have already used the Click&Buy system to sell digital content such as music and games online.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: podcasting
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can