« Virgin Atlantic launches NYC podcast guides |
| On the Internet, sharing is cool »
June 29, 2005
Audible to offer New York Times podcasts
Last week, CNET News.com reported that audio publisher Audible plans to offer New York Times podcasts via RSS. In addition, Audible plans to offer content from the Wall Street Journal, the "BBC News Hour," "The Charlie Rose Show" and National Public Radio's "This American Life" via syndicated feeds.
Maybe I missed something, but the New York Times has podcasts? I think the article is really referring to the "audio digests" of the New York Times, available at the Audible.com site. I guess it's just a definitional thing.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: podcasting
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can