« Sumner Redstone's big payday |
| Nano-interest in New York nanotech »
May 31, 2005
Men are from Mars, Podcasters are from Jupiter
JupiterResearch recently launched a podcasting service, called JupiterResearch Conversations, that will feature regular podcasts from the company's technology analysts:
"JupiterResearch's podcasts feature conversations with JupiterResearch analysts about key topics relating to the Internet and emerging consumer technologies. The first podcast, moderated by David Schatsky, senior vice president of JupiterResearch, is a conversation between senior analyst Gary Stein and research director David Daniels, on direct marketing online, and explores the best practices of paid search and e-mail marketing."
Jupiter's podcasting experiment owes at least a small debt to the efforts at IT Conversations, which was one of the first sites to offer high-quality audio content from technology Big Thinkers.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: podcasting
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can