« Indie bloggers love indie films |
| The life of the micro-media mogul »
May 26, 2005
About.com goes Kayaking
Crain's New York reports that About.com has signed a two-year deal with comparison shopping site Kayak.com to offer readers online travel information:
"In a first-of-its-kind deal for Manhattan-based About.com, an online consumer information network that was bought in March by the New York Times, Kayak.com will serve as its 'premier booking partner.' Visitors to Abouts travel pages will find a box where they can enter basic information on a planned trip; they will then be connected to Kayaks site. Links to Kayak will also be embedded in articles about destinations."
There's a high-powered team at Kayak -- some senior-level execs from Orbitz, Travelocity and Expedia.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Deals
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can