« Venture capital money tastes del.icio.us |
| MusicNet acquired by New York private equity firm »
April 13, 2005
43 Webby nominations for New York Web sites
New York Web sites landed a total of 43 nominations for this year's Webby Awards, with a particularly strong showing in the financial, lifestyle and youth-oriented categories. Perhaps coincidentally, the Webby Awards will be held in New York this year for the first time ever. Crain's New York has the details:
"Of the more than 300 global Web sites nominated in more than 60 categories for the awards--which honor Web sites for their design and usability--about one in seven are from New York. Local companies were nominated in 25 areas, ranging from fashion to politics."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Internet
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can