« Minority bloggers launch the Brown Blog series |
| New York cyberbullies »
April 09, 2005
No room for Voom?
Cablevision announced plans to shut down its money-losing satellite service Voom, effective April 30, but the New York Post is not so sure that it's all gloom and doom for Voom. CEO Chuck Dolan may still find a way to keep Voom alive: "A source close to the company said he would be surprised if [Chuck] does not have another move in mind to keep his satellite business afloat." In the past, remember, Cablevision has pledged to shut down Voom, before Chuck Dolan found a way to rescue his "pet project."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Telecom
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can