« Mr. Housing Bubble |
| Blogging in the workplace »
March 28, 2005
New York City teachers enter the blogosphere
Blogs are causing a stir in the New York City public school system, says the New York Daily News. However, it's not the kids, it's the teachers who are taking the first tentative steps into the deep end of the blogpool: "Teachers all over New York are talking out of school - confessing their most shocking and sincere feelings about the city's struggling classrooms on popular Internet blogs." For now, most of the teachers are anonymous, but that could change once teachers start using their blogs for discussing lesson plans rather than "just dishing on co-workers and unruly students."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Internet
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can