« The BBC is no longer among New York's homeless |
| This isn't your father's newspaper anymore »
March 24, 2005
"This online grocery stuff is pretty incredible"
Online grocery shopping has been a life-altering experience for Jean Chatzky of the New York Daily News:
"There have only been a few times in my life when I've stumbled across a technological innovation (I am, quite often, late to the party) and thought: This is going to change my life... This online grocery stuff is pretty incredible and I'm not the only one who thinks so. FreshDirect has a list of 100,000 active consumers in New York City. Peopod, which works through Stop & Shops and Shop Rites in this area, has another 150,000."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Internet
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can