« American Science Idol |
| Blogs and handsells »
March 16, 2005
Wall Street stock blogs
A growing number of Wall Street analysts are bullish on blogs, says Crain's New York. During the days of the tech bubble, David Jackson was a Morgan Stanley telecom analyst. Now, he's the blogger behind Internet Stock Blog, which dispenses daily advice on what companies are hot in the Internet sector. According to Crain's, about a dozen former Wall Street analysts have launched blogs in the last few months "in an effort to strut their smarts before a new audience and revamp reputations that took a severe beating when the stock market bubble popped..."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Wall Street
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can