« Daddy Cablebucks |
| Wise guys »
March 11, 2005
The blog fishbowl
After receiving hundreds of anonymous tips and suggestions, FishBowlNY felt compelled to offer readers a peek at the increasingly public war-of-words between blog publishers Nick Denton and Jason Calacanis:
"If you're interested in blog warfare and graft issues related to blogs, Gawker media's Nick Denton and Weblogs, Inc.'s Jason Calacanis are lobbing virtual grenades at each other over whether bloggers should be allowed to take junkets. We'd much rather see Conde Nast and Hearst lobbing grenades at each other over whether highly paid journalists should be allowed to take junkets, and the commercial blogosphere is irritatingly similar to academiatempests, teapots, small stakes (microscopic, even)but some of you care about this stuff or we assume you wouldn't have Anonymous Tipped us those 347 times..."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Media
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can