« Advertisements for New York bloggers |
| You break it, you own it »
February 18, 2005
Internet phone service provider Fusion Telecommunications, based in Manhattan, recently raised $23.2 million in an IPO. According to the company's Web site, "Multinational corporations, government agencies, Internet service providers, cable operators and carriers with strategic opportunities - and challenges - in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean count on us to drive high-quality, cost-effective global solutions into the world's hardest to reach places-fast."
posted by Dominic Basulto |
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can