« Debate over the robo-train |
| A spoonful of logistics helps the medicine go down »
February 07, 2005
Alpha Mom TV
The New York Post reports that an ex-Wall Street executive and an ex-record label marketing executive are launching Alpha Mom TV, the first video-on-demand 24-hour parenting channel. The channel will be available to an estimated 10 million digital-cable subscribers sometime in April -- giving busy alpha moms another way to access parenting information. According to the two co-founders, "Video on demand is the perfect medium because a mom can watch a segment that interests her at 3 p.m. or 3 a.m. instead of waiting through a TV show for her two-minute segment."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Telecom
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can