« The laptop squatters |
| Because you can't hug a computer... »
February 04, 2005
Launch of CampusJ in Manhattan
BuzzMachine is among the first blogs to notice the launch of CampusJ, a new "big-time blog" that covers Jewish news at a handful of New York schools (Columbia, Hunter, NYU and Yeshiva). The goal of the CampusJ project is to "train a young generation of Jewish journalists in the reporting styles and methods of new media, while giving them the training and opportunities to enter the journalism workforce better-equipped than many of their fellow-classmen."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Internet
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can