« Sirius looking for advertising pros |
| New York City subway simulator »
January 28, 2005
Merger speculation in the satellite radio business
Om Malik on the rumored merger between Sirius Satellite Radio and XM Satellite Radio: "It should not come as a surprise as both companies despite all the buzz (ala TiVo and Treo) are sucking wind, and losing money. Once together, they can stop spending marketing dollars bitch-slapping each other and instead focus on getting more customers away from terrestrial radio networks."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: satellite radio
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can