« Imaginova buys Orion |
| Lots o' fish, but no broadband »
January 18, 2005
Click and buy radio
Within 18 to 24 months, it may be possible for radio listeners to download songs from their favorite broadcast radio or satellite radio stations. The New York Post notes, for example, that XM Satellite Radio filed several patents at the end of December that would enable the company to develop music downloading services and devices. An EVP from Clear Channel Communications also confirmed that, "Downloads are definitely on the list..."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: satellite radio
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can