« Tarceva takes on Iressa and wins |
| Last-minute online gifts »
December 18, 2004
First Friendster, Now Elfster
From NewYorkish, the "questionable business concept of the day" -- an online Secret Santa social network called Elfster. Using the tagline "Because it's too big a sack for one man to carry," Elfster is promising to revolutionize the Secret Santa game forever. Obviously, somebody's been spikin' the eggnog a bit early this year.
UPDATE: The creator of Elfster recently contacted me -- turns out that it's not a real business after all. Check out the privacy statement of the Web site, which mentions, among other things, a HoHoHo Ranking... Apologies.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Internet
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can