« Googlewhacking New York |
| Extreme commuting »
November 30, 2004
Barry Diller enters the Guinness Book of World Records
An update from Barry Diller's far-flung Internet empire: the site Match.com, which has registered more than 42 million lonely hearts since its launch in 1995, was recently recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest online dating site in the world. Match.com operates online dating sites on six continents, in 32 countries and in 18 different languages. The site is an operating business unit of Barry Diller's IAC/Interactive Corp.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Internet
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can