« Where's the nearest Wi-Fi location? |
| Underground music + open source = Opsound »
November 29, 2004
Does outsourcing take a bite out of the Big Apple?
Gotham Gazette takes a look at how the IT outsourcing debate impacts New York City. Surprisingly, "while there has been much attention focused on how outsourcing affects the United States as a whole, there has been practically no research done on the specific impact on New York City." In fact, the article notes that economists from the Partnership for New York City originally planned to examine the issue, but eventually gave up "for lack of information."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
- RELATED ENTRIES
- East Village bar up for sale on eBay
- Eliot Spitzer takes on the national cinema chains
- California winemakers to sell wine to New Yorkers via the Internet
- A blogger could become "Media Person of the Year"
- A la carte cable TV pricing
- NYSIA Incubator launch party tonight
- Why the mathematics of congestion pricing don't work
- Enjoy the holiday shopping bargains at Century 21 while you can